TERMS OF SERVICES
Olympia Express, Inc. offers retail travel services to customers, which are provided by separate and independent vendors of travel services. Olympia Express, Inc. does not operate, control, or otherwise provide the services of the independent travel vendors. Hence, customer agrees that Olympia Express, Inc. acts only as agent for the client in acquiring transportation, hotel accommodations, sightseeing and other privileges, or services for the clients’ benefit, and on the express condition that Olympia Express, Inc. shall not be responsible for any loss, accident, injury, delay, defect, omission or irregularity which may occur or be occasioned, whether by reason of any act, negligence or default of any company or person engaged in or responsible for carrying out any of the arrangements, or otherwise in connection therewith.
SPECIAL NOTICE: Delays, cancellations and overbookings may occur on air flights, cruises, and land reservations by the participating carriers and suppliers. Olympia Express, Inc. cannot and will not assume responsibility for their or anyone’s acts. All exchange orders, coupons and tickets are offered subject to the General Information and Terms and Conditions under which such services are provided by the respective vendor.
Deposit or payment for travel services constitutes consent to all terms, conditions and Agency Disclaimer.
OLYMPIA EXPRESS, INC. shall not be responsible nor assume any liability for any of the following:
- Any cancellation of services by the supplier of any liability in arranging transportation, hotel and other accommodations Olympia Express, Inc. is not responsible for any personal injury, illness or property damage or other loss or expense of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of any person or supplier of services, programs or accommodations. You are participating in any travel arrangements at your own risk and Olympia Express, Inc. assumes no responsibility for disappointments at all or for any death, injury, illness, sickness, disease, natural disaster, injury, loss, delay, accident, expenses or defect that may result from your travel. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to cover the costs of some of these items. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger, who again is advised to purchase travel insurance which is available at Olympia Express, Inc.
- Any change or modifications by the supplier of itineraries, air carrier, routing, scheduling, departure date, level of accommodations, etc.
- Fluctuations in fares, rates, surcharges and/or price differentials.
- Olympia Express’s sole responsibility is to book your travel and will not be responsible for anything other than booking your travel. All travel is solely the responsibility of the passenger and not of Olympia Express, Inc.
If you wish to leave from any city other than the gateway cities provided in the cruise/tour package, etc., or elect to change the air routing provided by the cruise/tour package, Olympia Express, Inc. will at your direction, reschedule your transportation at the adjusted current tariff and deviation charges. It is the responsibility of the passenger to re-confirm his/her flights with the airlines. Flights may be missed due to schedule changes or other acts and air schedule changes may cause cancellations.
Once issued all airline tickets are non-refundable. All cruise line/tour companies and airlines have their own cancellation policies. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to acquaint him/herself with said policy. Should a cancellation become necessary, please inform Olympia Express, Inc. immediately in writing and request a written confirmation of your cancellation. Upon, receipt, Olympia Express, Inc. will follow industry procedures for refund as outlined in the supplier’s Terms & Conditions and subject to their review. Refunds are usually finalized within (8) weeks.
In addition to any and all cancellation penalties imposed by the respective airline/cruise line/tour operator, etc., Olympia Express, Inc. may assess the following cancellation penalties:
- Cancellations: For all cancellations, a $200.00 per person administrative fee will be assessed. Airlines, cruise operators, and tour companies may assess additional fees. Consult your travel agent to determine if any such additional fees are applicable to your bookings.
- Revisions: Any and all revisions to an itinerary after conﬁrmation, but before issuance of travel documents, are subject to an administrative fee of $50 per revision. Revisions made after travel documents have been issued are subject to an administrative fee of $100 per revision. Additional revision fees, as well restrictions on the ability to revise itineraries, may be imposed by airlines, cruise operators, and tour companies. Consult your travel agent to determine if any such additional fees are applicable.
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance, which covers the cancellation penalties, is strongly recommended. Health and baggage insurance is also available. Special insurance waiving the pre-existing conditions exclusion is available but must be taken and paid for within 7 days of deposit.
Providing Olympia Express, Inc. with credit card information for payment assumes that the passengers and clients are authorizing this credit card information to be used for payment of their travel plans, both deposits and final payments for travel arrangements made by Olympia Express, Inc.
Please inspect your tickets immediately. Olympia Express, Inc. will not be responsible for any errors 24 hours after receipt. Passenger is responsible for verifying their passport information, visa requirements and passport validity for each destination.